iheartjasmin

iheartjasmin
iheartjasmin

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Singlehood & Welcoming Married life with a Bang!!!!! :)

Who would have thought I'd get married at the age of 25? Looking back, when relatives or friends would ask me when do I plan to get married, I would just simply say when I reach the age of 30. Seriously, I would feel goosebumps whenever I attend weddings. I don't know why but the feeling's weird. But indeed, LOVE has its own way of finding you... when you LEAST expect it.......

I never really had an age requirement for a partner.,but I thought, "nah! he's old for me and it's complicated!" He's my boss..but there was something about meeting him that felt like "deja vu'"...
I just can't date guys my age..Too many issues:jealous all the time,wondering where I am, immature & obsessive..I wanted a man with his own identity,who wouldn't freak out if I needed my alone time..I don't know how, I don't know when..I just fell in love with his sense of humor, down-to-earth personality & superb kindness..Oddly enough, despite our age gap and other complications, I found myself physically drawn to him..And I felt magically attracted to him..And there was none of that insecurity that men my age had..
Being older, ;p he's more patient and me being younger, I've helped him stay open-minded & have a more youthful mindset. He definitely babies me, but I baby him too.. He taught me a lot of things..........

....He's the best at taking care of little things like stroking my hair,rubbing my feet when I'm tired, doing magic tricks when I'm sad especially & just as simple as checking on me if I had eaten already..This simple things made me love him more..I just love every single thing about him..He's my answered prayer..He's God's way of taking care of me..I'm very much looking forward to spending many many more years with you...And Yes, I wanna grow old with you magic..."""



See you on our renewal of vows...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment