iheartjasmin

iheartjasmin
iheartjasmin

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

On hating Lebron....

I admit not being a genius when it comes to basketball but watching NBA over the past years gave me enough info about the industry. I'm a huge LA LAKER fan! There's no doubt  about it!!! I would forever love Kobe Bryant!!! :)
i heart you :)

 I remember last year's NBA Finals was kagulow and riot! hahahaha! :) Boston and Lakers rivalry was definitely one of the best and controversial in the NBA history. And yes, I was devastated and mortified when the LA Lakers didn't make it to this year's finals. :( Dallas Mavericks sweeping their series w/ Lakers was devastating.. :( but that doesn't stop me from watching today's NBA finals unlike other fans..

On hating Lebron....

yes, I know he's a great player! He can slam and dunk the ball in any way he wants to..But I guess his move to Miami Heat gave me this bad impression of him. I understand he wants the championship ring so badly but I don't think he needs to move to other teams just to get it. I can't help it but even Dirk of Dallas Mavs wants the championship ring also for the longest time but he didn't have to move to other teams. instead, he stayed loyal with his team for almost 13yrs and look where his team is now.  And who knows, the long wait will be over for Dallas if they win this series against the Heat.
Personally, I think delicadeza kasi yun, loyalty and belief in your team, and pride na din na kahit pa ilang beses kami matalo ng team ko, go and gow pa din! try and try pa din and make your team and people proud!! after all, that's what gives you happiness and satisfaction nman as a player di ba? :) One for all and all for one!! :) ano pa ba motto ng team? ahh... dapat stick together through thick and thin.... pwede... :)


so see you Laker fans.... I'm pretty sure our team is very much ready and prepared for next season! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment