iheartjasmin

iheartjasmin
iheartjasmin

Monday, June 06, 2011

My 26th Bday Celeb @ Shang Bora.. :)

Guys, sorry for the super super late posts kasi nman ngayon lng ako nag-try mag-blog.. :) so warning again: sunud-sunod yan from all our trips... pasensya!! :)

So moving on.., June pa lang I'm thinking of an out of town trip na with hubby for my birthday. My first choice tlga was Bellarocca since I heard super bonggels tlga dun and a bit pricey but hubby insisted on going to Boracay instead kasi wit pa sya nkkpunta dun so give-sung ko na bet nya. I immediately call Shang and inquire about their rates and mahalia jackson sya so chika-chika galore sa phone, konting bolahan and yun bonggabels at nakakuha ako ng discounts! :)
 
Here are some (I mean most) of our pics.. :D

goofing around at the plane :)

at the airport waiting for our turn
 
Happy Bday Amhin :)

After almost 45-50 mins, we've reached Caticlan airport. and mind you guys scary tlga ang landing sa airport na yun.. NKKLK na masaya :) 
A guy who holds a Shang Bora card came to us and accompanied us to Shang's lobby. Bonggels tlga kasi while waiting sa posh lobby, sarap pa ng Dalandan juice. balak ko pang mag take-two buti nlng dmating na ang speedboat! :)

Shang's hotel lobby! define: bonggels :)


 
on our way to Shang Bora's resort proper
  
the speedboat that would bring us to Shang Bora's resort
   
Arrival at the gorgeous Shang Bora.....

paradise indeed...




hubby enjoyin the ride :)


bed

 
yes! they use L'Occitane bath products! define: KAWBOG! :)

my fave part of the room.. i wanna take home the colorful pillows!!! :)

Shang's private beach


view outside our room


welcome letter from Shang

Pics overload...... :)

emotera mode 01

bet ko sana gayahin ang Rogue magazine cover ni Queen Becky Divine Lee :) lol

panalo ang pina set-up na picnit mat ni jowa! :)

bfast @ vintana restau


Vintana Restaurant
assorted pastries

 
fruit juices
 
salads

donuts

 




















bubble bath
 


Shang's infinity pool


 

serenity
 
 
dinner at Cyma! going Greek this time! opa!!!!
Chi Spa


 then on the eve of my birthday, we ate at Solana Restaurant. The view is superb and the couch is super comfy. The food was a bit pricey.. the food, not so exceptional.. :) but I'd like to commend the chef for giving us freebies and the waiters are very attentive! bravo! :) 

thankyew so much Shang Bora for the bday cake!



love the picnic mat





personalized sand castle <3
 
So, all in all, Shang Bora's the #1 resort for me in Bora as of today...It's worth the pricey rates because you get to enjoy privacy. for rates, please visit their website at http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/boracay/boracayresort 
 I've heard Discovery Shores is the best when it comes to pampering people but I promise to try it the soonest. This year, hubby and I plan to celebrate my birthday at Bellaroca in Marinduque! watch out! :)























  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment