Forgive me for the lack of posts for the past weeks. I've been very busy with my work (yeah right) and my sister's wedding. :) So as promised, here are our pics in SG.. I'll let the pictures do the talking.. Enjoy guys!!! :)
on our way to Orchard road :0
the posh Orchard Road at night! Bonggels :)
I can eat this S$1 ice cream foreverrr!!! :)
We also went to Raffles Hotel to try their famous "Singapore Sling" w/c apparently costs around S$30 (almost 1k in Php) but it's definitely worth the price, trust me!!! I was never a fan of alcoholic drinks but this is a must TRY!!! :) would definitely save up so that we can afford this hotel soon when we go back in SG :) loved the peach/blush vibe of this hotel.. very feminine :)
shopping can't be missed :D
and of course, strolling/walking/jogging because it rained so hard when we were there.. :(
wait for the last part of our Sg trip on my next post :)
xoxo!



























No comments:
Post a Comment