iheartjasmin

iheartjasmin
iheartjasmin

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My 27th Jam-packed Birthday!!!!! :)

I've been a busy bee last week and this coming week because of my li'l sis' wedding on Saturday... Sorry again for the blog hiatus :( I romise to be updating my blog more often as possible after the wedding.

So for now, let me take you to the things I've done last 4th of July (my birthday).... Again, I'll let the pictures do the talking..

We went to mass the day before my bday, (Sunday 3rd of July) at UST. I love the place.. very refreshing...
went there with my fam and friends :)

then the day of my birthday, hubby gave me these: :)
my first pair Jeffrey Campbell (Foxy's in Pink Suede)
then this Cambridge inspired satchel bag.. my current fave color : PEACH :)

of course, I used it immediately. went to the office and then after hubby called me to meet him at Sofitel for dinner.
surprised when hubby came to Sofitel with this :) define: SWEET :)
we were soo full that night.. we were like there for 3 hrs since the buffet was amazingly delish. there were so many dishes to choose from but I literally just styaed and focused hahaha more on the foie gras station, pizza and pasta station and the dessert station while hubby enjoyed the seafood station and the fruit section. :0 We literally enjoyed the food that's why I didn't have much photos of the food. but really, Sofitel's Spiral buffet is a must try. it's quite pricey but definitely worth it. :)


then the next day, I planned to go to Palms Country Club in Alabang for dinner with hubby but he was in Tarlac for his project so I decided to take my sister, Jules & bf Dan, and cousin Cha there. We then again had buffet dinner. hahaha!! Just felt I did gain a lot for just almost a week.
the buffet ice cream was love!! :0 pistachio and blueberry cheesecake on repeat mode hahaha!! :) plus the cheesesticks :)
we came late na so we were not able to swim at the pool so we just decided to hang out in the jacuzzi area.. i love the jacuzzi there. very relaxing.. kami lng ang maingay sa kakachika :)

ok so I just took advantage of my birthday and bought soo many things from Zara, Topshop and Forever21.. :) i seriously need a new closet!! :) hahahaha!! anyways, our suposedly Bellarocca getaway was postponed because hubby tentatively said we will be flying to HK this Aug 03-06 so I had to cancel it. If the HK will not push through, we may go na to Bellarocca this Aug or Sept.. yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment